Heather & Andrew Head South to the Americas...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Redhair...too much red wine maybe?

No your eyes aren´t fooling you...I dyed my hair RED! :D I was going through a blah week, and then we met this girl who had this outrageous red hair, and I thought why not?! Maybe it is a "mid-trip-crisis" or something but I bought a box of dye at the local pharmacy, tried to decipher the directions that were in spanish, crossed my fingers and hoped for the best! I think Andrew thought I was a total nutt job but... I actually dig it! :D It is like having a 24/7 accessorie on! lol
I definitely don´t feel blah anymore and it is a nice change. I think Andrew is still taking some time to get used to it, waking up next to a red head all of a sudden! lol
...but I guess now I will get the chance to see if the saying about firey redheads is true! haha

2 Comments:

  • hey heather, LOVIN the red hair!! you look (red) hot! so happy to be the inspiration even tho my dye job was a bit sloppy. yeah, i have black hair now xox angelina
    p.s. no such thing as too much chilean red wine!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

  • Hey,
    The red looks fantastic Heather!
    -damo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home