Heather & Andrew Head South to the Americas...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bus-cama or is it Karma?

Sadly our time in Cuzco had to come to an end, there is so much to see there and we left with a few things that we really would like to have seen if we had of had more time..
Another long bus back to Lima.. 20+ hours or something ridiculous... the last few days in Cuzco were really sunny and nice and we were wishing we had longer to soak it up.. needless to say neither of us slept that well on the bus, despite being able to put the seat waaaay back.. The downhill buses are always the worst as the bus driver brakes and weaves his way down from the mountains to the coast.. We fly to Santiago, Chile on the 27th of March so have a few days in Lima to enjoy some of the sites in central Lima that we didnĀ“t get to last time we were here..

2 Comments:

  • Awesome updates as always Heather. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 PM  

  • Hi guys. I feel totally lame for not posting a reply as of yet. I have to swallow my envy every time I read a new post (I know, I know, it's a deadly sin!). I love, love, LOVE all the great descriptions and pictures. So inspiring!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home