Heather & Andrew Head South to the Americas...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Hauchaca...chu-baca, huh?

We are back on the beach again my friends...it is not quite as nice as Costa Rica yet, but we are hoping it will improve. We arrived yesterday, Sunday, and it was PACKED. Every Trujillean in the area flocked to the ocean yesterday, on like 2 feet of sand! All you could see was a sea of black heads and brown skin... also its the tail end of Carnival in the area, so they had a big music stage bumpin some latin american beats, and there was some kind of dance off going on as well. Needless to say it made me wanna shake my hips... haha
Andrew has also rented another surfboard while we are here, and he hit the waves earlier this afternoon...while I have been planted infront of the computer trying to sync my iPod to some music...big pain in the arse! Tomorrow though I will take surfing lessons in the morning...so we will see how that goes. Maybe soon we can be catching waves together! haha Um, maybe not! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home